Wednesday 23 May 2012

Liztips: Round II

I already wrote some Liztips. You can find them here


I thought of some more. 

  • You CAN wear underwear for two days in a row. Just make sure you turn it inside out. 
  • If you have turned on one of the elements on the stove but the thing you want to heat up hasn't heated up yet, you may have turned the wrong hot plate on. Waiting for 20 minutes and wondering why your water hasn't boiled won't help the situation. The little pictures by the dial on the stove are actually small maps of the stove top and indicate which dial corresponds to which hot plate. IT'S NOT THAT HARD, LIZ. 
  • Let morons be morons. Simple yet effective. (I stole this from Rubbo. Hey Rubbo. I hope you don't mind.)
  • If you go to bed drunk, don't take three bags of Cheez-Its and three bags of Fritos to bed because you will only eat one bag of Fritos. (I stole this from Reece. Hey Reece. I don't care if you do mind.)
  • When out having fun at night time, cigarrettes and drinks cancel each other out.
  • Also, when out having fun at night time, take as many photos of you and your friends as possible and post them on the book of faces the next day. You will look like you're having fun but you actually won't be having fun because you're too busy taking photos.
  • If you are a hipster, scarves will make you both warm in the winter AND cool in the summer. MAGIC. 
  • If you want to really piss someone off, simply lie about the time. 
  • Don't go to Starbucks.
  • If you spell 'definitely' wrong and you spell-check it to 'defiantly', don't worry. Defiantly is a stronger version of definitely. Obviously. 
  • Socks come in sets of two for a reason. They're meant to be together. Wear socks like a pro. 
  • You can never eat too much cheese. Unless you don't like cheese. Then, you're weird. 
  • This is about to turn the culinary world upside-down. Here goes! It is best to use a hand-held cake mixer to smash potatoes and to use a potato smasher to mix cake. 
  • If you get given a ridiculous but awesome dinosaur hat for your birthday, you must wear it out to dinner. 

Other thoughts from me this week:
  • It's actually okay to like that Follow Me song by Uncle Kracker. 
  • Do you think birds take naps like people do? 
  • Imagine if this really existed!
  • I turned 23 today. BLARG. 
  • A group of monks is called a 'party'. LOL
  • WATCH THIS! I MEAN IT!

That's all.

Have a great week. 

BYE!

Liz Tritops

xoxo


2 comments:

  1. I can't take credit for it. My good friend Dan Giles told me that one.

    This is Rubbo btw.

    Also:
    -love the hipster scarf comment
    -I love cheese

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Dan Giles.
    You're okay too.

    ReplyDelete