Monday 2 July 2012

I Made A Slideshow Thingy

I decided to be an eight year old and make a Powerpoint presentation. This could be the worst thing you ever read.









New high or new low?

Other thoughts from me this week:

  • I want there to be a really good way to drink coffee in the shower. Stroke two birds with one stick!
  • I think it would be awesome to keep a fox as a pet. LOOK AT THESE LITTLE GUYS!  Just kidding. That's a Pokemon. Apparently real foxes freak out at people and salivate everywhere, shit themselves, and die. 
  • Those 'Prove You're Not A Robot' computer scrambled word code thingies confuse me. Sometimes I can't read them, and then I wonder if I'm really a robot. Do you get that too?
  • WATCH THIS!

That's all I got right now.

Ok bye.

Liz Tritops

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment