Tuesday 13 March 2012

My 100 Favorite Things - Part IV

Hey you! 


This is the final part of my 100 Favourite Things. It turned out to be 112, because I really really like many things. 
  1. Feeding the ducks.
  2. Men with puppies. 
  3. Irish accents. Please find me a man with an Irish accent who is holding a puppy while feeding the ducks. 
  4. Venn diagrams and flowcharts. I believe anything can be explained with these.
  5. Triceratops. Don't try and tell me it's not actually a dinosaur anymore. Wank torosaurus wank. I also like the stegosaurus, pterodactyl, and pachycephalosaurus. They're the ones who bang their heads when they fight. KEWL. 2 xctd 4 vwls OMG!!!
  6. Eating cereal any time of the day. I think cereal for dinner > cereal for breakfast. 
  7. Coffee. 
  8. Ice hockey. 
  9. Michael Cera. Especially in this outfit.  
  10. Cheese. If you eat cheese at least once per day you get a point. 
  11. Animals doing people things. Examples: Monkeys smoking cigars, guinea pigs on skateboards,  cats sitting like humans, dogs playing poker, etc. Oh, and here is a chimp riding on a segway.  
  12. Lego. I liked the older stuff better; the pirate lego was the coolest. I always wanted the massive pirate ship but never got it. First world problems right thur. 
  13. Vikings. The only reason Scandinavia is so developed is because they're all vikings. 
  14. People-watching. Anywhere, anytime, I will be watching. 
  15. If it's at the supermarket, I will definitely be watching AND judging. I love to look in peoples trollies to see what they're getting. If you're getting MONSTER energy drink (you have to yell 'MONSTER'), pre-made pizza, Lynx, Nutri Grain (CORN!!! OATS!!! WHEAT!!! SUGAR!!!), or the TV Guide, then I am probably better at life than you.  
  16. The idea that some guy in the 1970s  thought up the idea of a pet rock and he grabbed this idea with both hands and ran with it. 
  17. Those two little indents that some people have above their bum.
  18. Aeroplane food. I know it's weird. I like it because you never know what you're gonna get. Also, everything comes in it's own little container. 
  19. Only washing a pair of jeans three or four times EVER because they feel more comfy a little loose and slightly dirty. 
  20. When you wake up a few seconds before your alarm goes off. MAGIC! 
  21. Hacky-sac. I don't understand why it isn't perpetually kewl. 
  22. Mushrooms. Fun guys. 
  23. Laughing at a weird/annoying/funny/angry stranger with another stranger. 
  24. When you witness irony. In real-life. Like that one time I saw a massive banana walking down the street and then he slipped on a tiny person skin. 
  25. Combine harvesters. They pretty much shit out hay. I almost grew up on a farm, so yeah... I know all about farm machinery and sheep and other things. 
  26. Dulce de leche. 
  27. Black panthers. Not these guys. They were ok...I guess. I'm talking about THESE guys. 
  28. Paintings by Piet Mondrian and other art that's not really pictures. 
  29. Putting on underwear (or anything else) after it's come out of the dryer. This should be mandatory on winter mornings. 

LOOK! I made some diagrams to explain some important things. 




I'm gonna go watch the Rangers win now. You know I like hockey.

LOVEYOUBYE

Liz Tritops xoxo
1.    

No comments:

Post a Comment