Wednesday 29 February 2012

My 100 Favorite Things - Part III

Hi!! 


I have come to accept that I have too many things which I get REALLY EXCITED about to stop at 100. So there will definitely be four installments. If you haven't read one through 28 and 29 through 55, you can find them here, and here. Also, I'm sorry about the lactating link last week. I don't know what I was thinking. ("1" is actually "56". I hate computers and don't speak HTML fluently. Blah blah blah.)


Let's get down to business...

  1. Putting EVERYTHING (cinnamon, chocolate, vanilla, nutmeg, etc..) on top of my cappuccino because it's there and I can. 
  2. Seeing American tourists with safari pants, or sneans, a bumbag (fanny-pack) , a beer belly, and an old baseball cap.
  3. Taking the stairs and thinking that I'm better than the people who take the lift. 
  4. Doing nothing on a rainy day. 
  5. Pinstripe suits.
  6. Sporcle. One day I will get ALL the countries because I am a nerd. 
  7. Getting that tiny seed or corn string thing out from between your teeth after 47 minutes of trying.
  8. Nigella Lawson. She has no idea what she does to me. 
  9. Meta humour.
  10. Hot sauce. On almost everything. 
  11. Seeing farm vehicles in cities. WHAT ARE THEY DOING THERE
  12. When kids run really fast with their heavy backpacks on because they're late for school, and if they don't get there in the next 2.5 seconds they will definitely implode. PANIC!!!
  13. A cigar for a good reason. Yeah I'm a girl. And I like cigars. Fucking sue me. 
  14. Matching underwear. 
  15. Brian Griffin. Why have a regular dog when you can have an intellectual dog? 
  16. Portmanteaux.
  17. The Olympics. If my life was perfect I would take holidays during the Olympics and park my arse in front of the TV all day to soak up sport I never get to see. I love the purity and simplicity of some of the events - Who can lift the heaviest shit? Who can run really really fast over a very very small distance? 
  18. Seeing big people in small cars.
  19. When you boil an egg and you want it to be soft and you crack the top off and it's perfectly runny so you add salt, dip strips of buttered bread into the yolk, and call them soldiers! And then nothing can possibly ruin your day because you're so freaking good at timing your eggs!!!
  20. Not having a hangover after deserving one. This doesn't usually happen to me. I get double-hangovers; they're bad even when I don't deserve it.
  21. Brunch with friends after a sleep-in. 
  22. Moats. I don't understand why rich people don't have moats instead of security alarms. Duh. 
  23. Graham Norton and his show. 
  24. When a stranger thinks you and your friend are having an hilarious conversation.
  25. The idea of half-time oranges. I don't actually like eating oranges at half-time though. Who wants to eat orange segments in the middle of a football game? But the sharing is nice; everyone takes a turn to bring them! There's always the one kid who forgets though, and it's probably the guy with the permanently snotty nose. 
  26. Airports. They feel sterile and I like that. I also enjoy people watching. The arrivals lounge is the best because people have happy feelings. 
  27. Fresh snow. It's white, pretty, and it confuses both cats AND dogs.
  28. Cats and dogs eh? I like it when they're friends with each other. 
I have to go now. 


Jokes. I have nothing to do with my life.

Have a great day

Bye bye

xoxo Liz Tritops 

No comments:

Post a Comment